Wolves of Iceland

Hello! Welcome to the Wolves of Iceland! This is a canid based roleplay forum, established in the Cliffs of Lómagnúpur in Iceland. Our pack also presents several contests, forum games, and a close-knit member base. Join us! Who knows? You might burn a trail and be known as a local legend!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolves of Iceland

Hello! Welcome to the Wolves of Iceland! This is a canid based roleplay forum, established in the Cliffs of Lómagnúpur in Iceland. Our pack also presents several contests, forum games, and a close-knit member base. Join us! Who knows? You might burn a trail and be known as a local legend!

Wolves of Iceland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A canid based role-play established upon the Cliffs of Lómagnúpur, in Iceland.

2 posters

Hello, World!

Minari
    Minari

Krónas : 3971

Hello, World! Empty Hello, World!

Post by Minari Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello, people of the interwebs!
    My name (on this site) is Minari. Or you can call me AirBones, or Bones, or whatever! ^^"
    I am indeed a female, and I have only recently moved to the USA from France. So, as of now, I am using a rather crusty old translator. If you find any weird/strange errors in my typing, that would be the cause. The translator is supposed to be all high tech and up to date on American English lingo, so it can do some crazy things. xD

Hm... what else? Well, I'm going to be a sophomore in high school next fall. My favorite color is purple. I love music and digital art, and I am currently writing for my school's paper. I also adore horses, and, well, animals in general.

I have been roleplaying for six years now, though I have only recently joined the WolfQuest website, where I am known by the name AirBones. Fun fact: I currently have sixty character folders on my computer, though only four are active. Says a lot about how organized I am, huh? xD

Well, that's my spotty introduction. Thank you all for ready and I look forward to meeting everyone around the forum!
    Soran
    Soran
    Admin

Krónas : 4001

Hello, World! Empty Re: Hello, World!

Post by Soran Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Je pense que google translate travaillera ... Quoi qu'il en soit, ravi de vous rencontrer Minari! Peut-être que vous pourriez poster certaines de vos œuvres dans le coin de la créativité du forum?

---

I think google translate will work... Anyways, nice to meet you Minari! Maybe you could post some of your artwork in the Creativity Corner of the forum?
    Minari
    Minari

Krónas : 3971

Post by Minari Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

En fait je ne l'utilise Google à l'occasion. Il fonctionne très bien, mais le traducteur j'utilise maintenant est plus d'une barre d'outils en bas de ma page web. Il est simplement plus facile et plus rapide à utiliser.
    -
    I actually do use Google on occasion. It works just fine, but the translator I use now is more of a tool bar at the bottom of my webpage. It is just easier and faster to use.

And I am planning on posting some artwork in the very near future! :D
    Nice to meet you as well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:15 am